This week, Apple announced its AirPods Max and you would not believe what it will cost you, HBO Max saw a huge increase in subscribers, and Airbnb’s IPO shares more than doubled
- Apple AirPods Max
- HBO Max hits 12.6 million subscribers
- Airbnb shares soars
- Spotify resets passwords
- AMC warns it’ll run out of cash
- YouTube TV subscribers are getting free Chromcasts
- Best photo scanners
- Has your bank account been hacked?
- Microsoft Bing can help you cook dinner
Next week will be our last episode of the year, so across the Tech Podcast Network including this podcast, we would like to find out what you are doing with your tech in 2021 as a way of “spring cleaning”; for example are you defragging your computer, are you deleting the apps that you don’t use anymore, etc. Let us know via our connect page and we’ll have a special segment of “Do you need help with your tech?” with everyone’s submissions.