This week, Microsoft buys Activision for billons, Apple balloons its market share in the smartphone market and the CEO of Airbnb is living in Airbnb plus we’ll recap on all that went down from CES 2022
- Microsoft buys Blizzard
- Apple retakes top spot in Q4 2021
- CEO of Airbnb will live on the platform
- Apple’s rumored mixed reality headset could be priced over $2,000
- Pichai and Zuckerberg personally oversaw an illegal deal
- Democrats unveil bill to ban online “surveillance advertising”
- Amazon is being sued
- Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Cracker Barrel ordered to pay $9.4 million to a customer in a lawsuit
I wanted to give a big thank you to Todd Cochrane for allowing me to have my own podcast and to be a part of the Tech Podcast Network as well as a partner with Geek News Central where this podcast is modeled from.
Also, I want to give a big thanks to Scott for coming on the podcast as my co-host where he brings a lot to the table by dissecting the tech news with me and having a lot of fun on the episodes and I cannot imagine having a podcast without him. And lastly, I along with Scott wanted to say thank you to all of the viewers and subscribers to the podcast, without all of you, this podcast would not have happened.
To celebrate our 100th episode, we are going to have a giveaway where we are going to select 2 winners to get some cool swag also some TPN merch, to enter head over here
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:15:40 — 186.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More