This week, high profile twitter accounts have been hacked, Verizon is told to stop making misleading 5G claims and T-Mobile is offering Scam Shield to its customers.
- Twitter accounts hacked
- Verizon told to stop making misleading claims
- T-Mobile Scam Shield
- Amazon COVID-19 work from home policy extended
- Apple News adds audio stories
- DoorDash delivers Walgreens
- NBC’s Peacock
- HBO Max is making a TV series about an app called Calm
- Netflix Q2
- The Michelle Obama Podcast on Spotify
- Android users install over 28 billion apps in Q2
Also, GNC Week In Review has registered to be nominated for The Podcast Awards and we are asking our listeners to nominate our podcast in the This Week In Tech technology and the Adam Curry People’s Choice categories, you can fill out the form anytime from now to July 31st by going here and thank you all so much for tuning in to the podcast as well as support!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:32:42 — 127.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More